Friday, October 16, 2009

in 10 years

In ten years I see my self having a house ,a good paying job , and a boy friend or husband and maybe one daughter or son. I want my house to be at less a 4 bedroom house house for I can have a guestroom , my bedroom , my son or daughter room , and a toy room. And if that don’t happen I want a house big euough for me and my family. Also I decided that I don't want kids if I cant get a house big enough for me and my kids and boy friend or husband.
Also in ten years I hope to be a doctor getting payed very good for I can take care of myself and ant got to worry bout depending on someone Elsa just in case something happen to my relationship or how ever I'm getting my money and it don't work out how I want it to. Because if that was to happen I would not have a home or no way to support my self and I don't wanna live like that at all. If I cant get that job them I will do some thing I want just sit around watching time go by.
Also I want a car and if I could I would get a B . M . W or a nice truck or jeep I really just want a big car. If I cant get one of them cars I would get what ever I can to get back a forth to work every day. If I have a boy friend or husband hes going to have to have a job to live with me because no one it liven free in my house if their grown and I will not take care of him. So this how I pain and doing I ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment