Friday, October 30, 2009

24hr

If I only had a day to left to be alive I would wake up and probable sit in my bed and cry for a minuet . After that I would hang out with my mom for along time and go out to eat and do something fun with her . Maybe go see my boyfriend and talk to him for about 30 minuets then go to the park and walk around and talk more and have fun like we always have fun together . I would go see my daddy and you no stay with him for along and talk bout all the fun I had with I'm and then have him take me to lunch at red lobsters for I can have my favorite crab leg with butter . Then I will go see my granny and talk to her and do her nails like she like them and like me to do them . then call my mama to come back and pick me up then have her to take me home to get ready for a dinner party and go get me a cake with my picture on it and for I can see all my family and dance , sing , and say all my goodbyes be for I die and and tell my family how much I love them and will miss not partying with then any more and to have fun with then like we always do . After everybody go home I would walk up and down the street with my dog and play with him then mostly I will cry one more time not knowing why I have to die so soon and so young I and never did any thing to hurt nobody all I did was help people when I could . Never got to do all stuff I always wanted to . After the moment I had when I was walking the dog I would go in the house and call my dad and talk to him for a while and tell him I love him and will miss him alot and then go lay down with mt mom and talk to her and have fun with her for as long as I could . This is what I would do if I had a day to be alive and only 24hr to see my family , loved ones , and friends .

No comments:

Post a Comment